Here are just a few things that happened this week.
2. Taylor Zakhar Perez attended the MTV Movie & TV Awards:
3. Fluffy announced he is taping his next Netflix comedy special in San Antonio:
4. Jennifer Lopez teased that she would be releasing some new music very soon:
5. Ricky Martin shot the music video for his upcoming new single:
6. Cameron Diaz launched a sparkling rosé as part of her Avaline wine line:
7. Sara Ramirez announced that they would be joining the cast of the upcoming Sex and the City sequel series, And Just Like That…:
8. Amara La Negra looked stunning while sunbathing and wondering why she is still single:
9. Melissa Barrera had another press day for her upcoming film, In the Heights:
10. Selena Gomez shared the trailer for her upcoming comedy series, Only Murders in the Building:
11. Michael Cimino shared the trailer for the upcoming second season of Love, Victor:
12. Froy Gutierrez hung out with his Cruel Summer costar Chiara Aurelia:
13. Barbie Ferreira looked flawless (per usual):
14. Zoe Saldana posted a photo with her sisters and fellow producers Cisely and Mariel Saldana:
15. Anthony Ramos announced he was releasing the music video for his new single, “Blessings,” today:
16. Frankie A. Rodriguez attended the Cruella premiere — which also happened to be his first time at the movies since the pandemic started:
17. Camila Mendes coupled a perfect frowning face with the open mouth emoji face in her caption:
18. Maluma asked a question he already knew the answer to: whether people preferred him shirtless or wearing clothes.
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!