Look, characters leave TV shows all the time. They get sent on a bus, go off to college, or die. But every once in a while, characters will literally just…inexplicably vanish into thin air.
Here are 27 teen characters who basically disappeared and were rarely (if ever) mentioned again.
1. Kendra, Terri, Dave, Wesley, Leia, and Arlene from Degrassi: The Next Generation
2. And Darcy and Tori from Degrassi: The Next Generation
3. Also, Snake and Spike’s son Jack from Degrassi: The Next Generation
4. Lindsay from The O.C.
5. Zach and Alex from The O.C.
6. Aria’s brother, Mike, from Pretty Little Liars
7. The father of Adrianna’s baby Ty from 90210
8. Lane’s boyfriend Dave from Gilmore Girls
9. Sheri from 13 Reasons Why
10. Tim from One Tree Hill
11. Jessie’s stepbrother Eric from Saved by the Bell
12. Kelly and Jessie from Saved by the Bell
13. All of the parents on Elite (except for Ander and Rebe’s moms)
14. Vanessa from Party of Five (2020)
15. Scott, Serena and Dan’s half brother, from Gossip Girl
16. Ethan from 90210
17. Danny from Teen Wolf
18. Aaron Rose, Serena’s boyfriend and Blair’s stepbrother, from Gossip Girl
19. Robin, Sue’s baby, from Glee
20. Donna’s sisters Tina and Valerie on That ’70s Show
21. Jesse, Xander’s best friend, on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
22. Jamie, Bonnie’s adoptive stepbrother from The Vampire Diaries
23. Minkus and Mr. Turner from Boy Meets World
24. Mikayla, Hannah’s rival from Hannah Montana
25. Gigi, the mean girl from Wizards of Waverly Place
26. Waverly and Santiago from Friday Night Lights
27. And finally, Pete Wentz from One Tree Hill
TV and Movies
Get all the best moments in pop culture & entertainment delivered to your inbox.