Puss in Boots getting arrested for carrying “catnip” is not very PG!
1. In the first Shrek movie, when Shrek noticed the large size of Lord Farquaad’s castle and asked Donkey if he was compensating for “something smaller” (aka his penis size).
2. And in the first movie, when Lord Farquaad got a noticeable boner when he first saw a picture of Fiona through the Magic Mirror.
3. In Shrek the Third, when Fiona’s dad’s statue ended up kissing the horse’s butt when she moved the hidden door.
4. In the beginning of Shrek 2, when the Big Bad Wolf was reading the swimsuit issue of Pork Illustrated, which had a pig in a bikini on the cover.
5. In Shrek 2, when they arrested Puss in Boots for “carrying” catnip (aka for drug possession).
6. In Shrek, when the wooden toy singers at Lord Farquaad’s castle greeted Shrek and Donkey with this “cheeky” song.
7. And when Lord Farquaad’s name in itself was a play on the phrase “fuckwad.”
8. In Shrek the Third, when the students at the academy were posed as “stoners” who had a bunch of smoke coming out of their “hippie” van.
9. In Shrek 2, when one of the bottles in the Fairy Godmother’s factory was labeled as “Viagra.”
10. In Shrek, when Lord Farquaad captured Mama Bear (leaving Papa Bear and Baby Bear behind) and turned her into a bear skin rug for his bedroom.
11. In Shrek, when Robin Hood tried to woo Fiona with a very sexual song, but she called him out on his shallow behavior halfway through it.
12. In Shrek Forever After, when Shrek told Fiona: “My donkey fell in your waffle hole” and she gave him this questionable look because…well…do I need to explain this one?
13. In Shrek 2, when Gingy showed the whole gang that Pinocchio wore a thong.
14. In Shrek 2, when Puss in Boots reminded Donkey that he was still the same old “jackass” after they took the magic potion.
15. And in Shrek, when Shrek abruptly ditched Fiona in the middle of saving her at the castle to also “save my ass” (aka Donkey).
16. When the dronkeys first appeared in the Shrek movies, which made you realize that…Donkey and Dragon…must’ve had sex to create these cute little weirdos? Like, how did that work?
17. In Shrek 2, when Fairy Godmother serenaded everyone with “Holding Out for a Hero,” which contained some serious sexual undertones if you listened closely to the lyrics.
18. In Shrek 2, when Donkey told human Shrek he needed to get out of his ogre clothes to look more like a prince, and the damsels screeched with delight.
19. And in Shrek, when Donkey first met Dragon, and it’s insinuated she gave him a blowjob based on the dialogue and graphic noises from the scene.
TV and Movies
Get all the best moments in pop culture & entertainment delivered to your inbox.